Thursday, February 16, 2006

College Dropout?

Well I was thinking today how I receive information at college and how cynical I can be. How instead of trying to listen, a lot of the time I sit on my laptop talking to people telling them how bored I am. I think this is purely due to the fact that I don’t listen most the time. I am finding that my essay grades are fine so I am not motivating myself to do better than that. The sad fact is that if I actually tried it could not just be fine but great....is this the norm? In twenty years time looking back am I going to be saying yeah I tried but I could have done better? I bloody hope not! Sorry everyone I realise this is a bit melodramatic.
I have just been thinking a lot about everyone else and how there motivation inspires me lately. My uni class are amazing; if you’re reading this you truly are great. I don't actually think id be this far along if it wasn't for their support so shout out to you!

(Bit random but blogs are for head diarrhoea aren’t they?)


ems
x

No comments: