Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Collision with confusion on the subject: Men

And Men well Men confusing little tykes! Men, if you don’t have a girlfriend do something nice for a friend in your life, buy her some flowers.…I was reading my friend Sarah’s blog and she summed it up “Where have all the good men gone?”. Where? I mean if there are any good ones left please show yourself back into society....come out and open a door for me or let me get on the train first before you push me halfway back onto the platform. Dare I say treat me like a lady. I have to admit I do live in Romford which isn’t the best area to search for gentlemen believe me. But anyhow after my little rant....I’m off. Have a great week.

Bye
Ems
x

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hey, we're not all Bad!! However don't expect any flowers from me, I'm so broke I've confined any expenditure to one simple critria - Do I need it to stay alive?
Dave