Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Snowboarding Lessons....

Well as a result of speaking to my friend last night who is an avid snowboarder, she has persuaded me to go boarding later this year. There is but one problem.....I cant Snowboard! So I am going to be taking lessons. There lies another problem the only place I can find is in Milton Keynes....which isn’t exactly on my doorstep and being as a group lesson for an hour is £30 and then paying for the train it mounts up a lot. I could pay about £200 to learn in a day....freaking eh why is snowboarding so expensive lol. Not really a student sport. Oh well when i have learned ill be able to get right onto the snow and impress my friends who think I have no balance! I do think it will be awesome ive been skiing before but ive never been snowboarding so im sure it will be an amazing experience, which ill enjoy i just hope i dont end up injuring myself.....

Ems
x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Emr, nice to meet you! Sucks with the snowboarding hey? It does look SO COOL, but maybe that's just the get-up? You could go with your mate, borrow someone's snowboarding gear and just LOOK cool and not have to spend your entire loan on learning how to actually snowboard before hand? No? OK...

Cool so you know Stuart too? I went to school with his fiance Katy (it's still wierd thinking that they're engaged!)

Take care x

Dave said...

Indeed it is expensive, hence y I haven't been the last 2 yrs but for a fraction of the price you can do some mountain boarding, season starts at Easter so get ur helmet ready!!