Sunday, February 12, 2006

An Expensive Ticket & a Poetry Cafe

Friday night Splem and I were discussing the Foo Fighters Concert and whether to buy the Average tickets or the amazing gold circle tickets...well as you can probably guess we chose the decent gold area ones! Oh the excitement. They were so expensive but we both have nice families who give nice birthday presents... (Thank you to my nice sister Sarah). Anyways its on the 17th June and i cant wait...Queens of the Stone Age and Motorhead (I think) are the supporting acts so you know its gonna be brilliant. Woo Foo Fighters here I come.

Last night for the first time I went to a poetry cafe which was an experience. It was completely different to what I was expecting. I expected it to be a smoked filled dive. I was pleasantly surprised to find in fact it was quaint and lovely. Also the poets were amazing talented people who kept me engaged the whole time.


Ems
x

No comments: